You Give Me Fever!!

I think the name of the post says everything that Christian Louboutin represents!! I never wore one pair from this shoe GOD but when I imagine it, it's basically me conquering the world, making every man kiss the floor that I walk on!! Tell me ladies if it's not what you feel when you think of this magical shoes. They have this presence that whoever wears them can do anything, be anyone and no one can stop her, cause the world belongs to her!! According to Marilyn Monroe "Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world", and she was so right. This quote should be the motto of Christian Louboutin!! What do you think, dear  followers?? Is out there someone who already wore this magical shoes?? What does it feel like?? Tell me everything!!!



                             




I love everything single one of them, from the most formal to the craziest shoes that Monsieur Louboutin has designed, but this is the latest acquisition to me wish list!! THE SEX SHOE! ;) Kate Upton and Katy Perry were seen wearing this shoes on the red carpet!! Would you have the courage to go out with these beauties on you feet?? Cause I would!!


         





P.s. They're selling this Louboutin on Net-A-Porter
by Ana

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Vegetarian

Perfect Timing

Come On, Vogue!