make it up!!

Well well followers, yesterday I was at a living photo shoot at a bar in Algarve, it's a new concept, where the make up artist and the hairstylist treat the costumers with a new look and then they take pictures. I was amazed about the amount of make up tools they were using and about the mac make-up trolley around the side.
OKAY the whole thing make me more interested in make up products, and how to apply them , but it takes a big investment in good products, and it took me years to get all the tools (that I thought I need), and the crazy amount of eye shadows and lipstick, but honestly after yesterday, I'm not even close. Here comes my favorites:

Followers, ontem estive num living photoshoot num bar no Algarve, é um novo conceito, onde maquilhadores e cabeleireiros "tratam" dos clientes dando-lhe um novo visual e onde de seguida tiram fotos. fiquei estupefacta com a quantidade de pincéis que utilizaram para fazer a maquilhagem bem como um trolley gigante recheado de produtos da MAC .
Fiquei muito interessada no assunto, sendo necessário uma pequena fortuna para investir em bons produtos. Demorou me anos até ter tudo o que achava que precisava, mas sinceramente  depois do que vi ontem, nem lá perto. ficam por aqui os meus produtos favoritos (e acessíveis):

My friend Ana doing make-up. She was the role model for the event.
A minha amiga Ana a ser maquilhada. Ela foi a modelo principal do evento.

Ana being photographed! Go girl!


The BB cream by Garnier. I apply every morning. it can be used as a moisturizer, before foundation, or as a single. it gives you a subtle color and erases the winter whiteness.
O BB cream! Aplico-o todas as manhãs como creme de dia, antes da base, ou apenas sozinho. Dá uma corzinha para apagar os vestigios do Inverno.




I love this foundation! it gives a perfect match to your skin tone.

Esta base adapta-se a a côr de pele!
 

 And the powder at the same color, to keep the oiliness away!


CLARINS bronzer! PERFECT



In love with Lancôme nude gloss...


and YSL gummy shiny colors


Maybe you don't know KIKO, but its an Italian make up brand, very very accessible. This is a top coat mascara, to apply after you daily mascara, that gives you a false lash look. it really works! BELIEVE ME

Top coat mascara da KIKO, para aplicar depois da mascara regular, para um efeito pestanas falsas. e resulta mesmo!



I don't own this mac brushes kit, but I think it's a basic tool for every cool girl!
B. Right Radiant Skin by Benefit. they are seven skincare products, ocean inspired. I love Benefit, and it's non tested animals products!

São sete produtos ao todo, inspirados no oceano e nos seus benefícios para a pele. Adoro a Benefit porque não é testada em animais.






     by Mariana

Comments

  1. Very Good.
    Follow me, please?

    www.chillagirli.blogspot.com

    Xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! we are following you now
      follow us too and like us on facebook
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Follow-Affair/114721021937611

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All Vegetarian

Perfect Timing

Come On, Vogue!