Kitchen Makeup Boutique


I am not an expert on makeup but I love to watch the videos, like Pixiwoo or Devil Wears Louboutin, both have amazing ideas and easy to learn tricks for a day to day makeup. Of course I am a fan of the Sam and Nic and I was dying to try the Real Technique brushes.
Here in Portugal is hard to find the brushes, and it's not very cheap to buy online, that's my opinion. A few weeks ago I found on Facebook a girl that sells the brushes and bought the Expert face brush for liquid foundation and it's as perfect as you see on the videos. I was hooked to the Real Techniques and I had to buy more.
Today has I met my best friend and co-founder of the blog for a day of dolce fare niente, I found this really cool place where I bought my new Real Technique brushes. We met on El Corte Inglés, the biggest department store, to go to the university and walk around Lisbon, when in the middle of our trip I found Kitchen Make Up Boutique and bought the Starter Set


In other Portuguese blogs I read the reviews about the store but never went into one, and I must tell this, you have to visit. It's a makeup and skincare store, with a lot of products and the best brands. They have more stores but this one near El Corte Inglés, is the cutest little thing and the staff is great. They help you if you have any questions, very profissional and they even have workshops. I suggest you go there and enjoy this little place, it's a must for make up lovers ;)
Facebook page
You may found the stores: 
  • Store 1: Avenida Ressano Garcia nº17B
  • Store 2: Avenida de Roma, Centro Comercial Roma loja nº40



xoxo, A


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing beautiful information. Get a wide range of beauty products by top cosmetic brands in UAE. Select from the best range of Online Shopping UAE.Beauty Products Online Shopping - Buy Online beauty, makeup and cosmetics product in UAE, Select from wide range of Beauty products at affordable price .Find here Real Techniques Brushes In Dubai | Buy Makeup Brushes Online

    Beauty products at affordable price .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All Vegetarian

Perfect Timing

Come On, Vogue!