Lauren Conrad the New Minnie Mouse


Lauren Conrad not only has an amazing style but she also is an amazing designer and has great ideas for collections. The last one is Minnie Mouse inspired, it's super cute. Who doesn't like Minnie? I speak for myself, when I was young on Carnaval (Carnival) dressed as Minnie Mouse, I was so cute and so happy until some boy made fun of me on the street and ruin my day, it's a trauma :P
This collection has adorable dresses, with polka dots, sweetheart necklines and Peter Pan collars.
It's not the first time LC designs a Disney inspired collection for Kohl's - remember the Cinderella collection. I love the pictures, so girly and lovely, the red lipstick is perfect and don't forget the ears, with this pieces I wouldn't mind turning into Minnie.







xoxo, A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Vegetarian

Perfect Timing

Come On, Vogue!