Friday, April 17, 2015

Sushi Festival


The first european sushi festival is in Portugal, in July and The Follow Affair will be there.
At first when all the crazy about sushi started, I has my serious doubts that it was good, I am not a fish person, especially raw. No way I was going to try it, but after years and years of not surrendering, I gave up and went to sushi with a friend and I has to admit that I loved it and since then from time to time I have the need to eat sushi.
The festival will be in Oeiras, near Lisbon, in Jardins (Gardens) and Palácio do Marquês (Marquis Pombal Palace) from 2 to 4th of July, It's going to gather recognized sushi chefs and some of the best Portuguese musicians.
It's a great idea if you are thinking about visiting Lisbon, so don't forget to come visit the first sushi festival in Europe.

xoxo, A

No comments:

Post a Comment