Reem Juan


The other day I was looking at photos of the Game of Thrones actresses in the red carpet and was stunned by Maisie Williams wearing a beautiful mint mini dress. I had to found out who was the designer but the search was hard and I couldn't find out.


Until today, when Reem Juan started following me on Instagram and I found out this stunning mini dress was design by this amazing designer. I love finding new designers! Instantly I started searching about the brand and the designer.
She established her own label back in 2010, trained at the London College of Fashion and worked for the Japanese designer Michiko Koshino. Reed Juan is born and raised in Abu Dhabi,studied at ESMOD Fashion Institute, Dubai before continuing her training at London College of Fashion.
I love her dresses, the sense of romance you get from looking at them, the beautiful well designed details give the clothes a modern twist, for the modern woman to wear them for an amazing cocktail party or to a wedding. I will ensure you that it would be the center of attention. I love pastel colors, and on her dresses it's perfect, the perfect symphony with the metallic details. Reed Juan is influence by the East but in her designs you get the perfect mix from western and eastern cultures. The way she designs a dress with fluid drapes of silk and tulle are pure perfection.



To Dubai I don't visit Dubai anymore to get my hands in one of her beautiful dresses, perfect art pieces that everywoman should own.It would be amazing to get my hands in the mint mini dress, such a beautiful piece or the Cassia bustier.
Reem Juan can count on The Follow Affair support, she is a designer to watch and The Follow Affair will surely be watching for the success of Reem Juan.




xoxo, A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Vegetarian

Perfect Timing

Come On, Vogue!