Josefinas New Collection: Pop Square


If you already follow the blog, you know I have a special place for Josefinas ballet flats, an mazing Portuguese brand dedicated only to ballerinas, and with the ability to conquer the world.
A few days ago, the brand presented the new collection, Pop Square, a beautiful Gingham pattern, very feminine and with an influence from the 60s'. The ad for the collection is set in Abbey Road the iconic crosswalk is where all happened, beautiful girls pose and dance while having fun with Linda, Pattie, Mo and Yoko. Named after The Beatles wife, this Josefinas will be your new best friends, with beautiful colors to where for the hot sunny days, I can wait to have one pair.
It's hard to choose just one color, they are super gorgeous but I have to admit that my favorite is Linda (named after Linda Mccartney), the pink color is not my favorite color but they look so perfect, I could wear them with anything, jeans, skirt, I would be so happy.
How about you? Do you like the collection? What's your favorite color?


xoxo, A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Vegetarian

Perfect Timing

Come On, Vogue!